Thursday, August 28, 2008

4 Day Weekend

Well, I only have an hour and forty five minutes now until I start my four day weekend. I don't really have anything major planned.
Tonight, I'll be watching the last Vikings pre-season game. I also want to catch Obama's DNC speech later tonight. I'm going to do all that while I shallow a couple beers. Tomorrow, I'll probably get up and go grocery shopping (my least favorite thing to do) and get it out of the way. Draw a little bit. Sit around and enjoy life. Maybe go for a cruise and take a couple snap shots of the city. Saturday I promised to help a friend move into his new place. That shouldn't take too long. The rest of the day will probably be spent watching some movies. Sunday, wash clothes, clean the inside of the 300 (has been needing it for awhile), Then do my Sunday cruise around the lakes (see whose out). Monday, I'll be relaxing and not thinking about work on Tuesday and the looming deadlines.

That's what I'll be doing for the next four days if everything goes as planned.

I''ll see ya in September!

zSd

No comments: