Monday, September 1, 2008

Lost Another Hard Drive :(

It's Monday night, and I've lost my hard drive in my Powerbook yet
again. It all happened as I was preparing to go up to my room after a
night of web surfing / movie finding. I sat my cpmpter on the arm of
the couch while it was open and running when I went to unplug my power
adaptor. I yanked to hard on the cord sending my computer crashing
down hard onto the wood floor. Soon as it happened I was like sh*t not
again. I rushed to pick it up and it just sat there searching for it's
brain. I didn't really loose too much, just wasted time is about all.
I can get everything I once had on it back fairly easy. I've learned
to back my hard drives more often then not. The part I'm bummed about
is I had just found a movie on the Internet and was going to watch
it. That's when I lost my hard drive for the third time. I've already
priced out another hard drive. I can pick another one up for 80 - 150
bucks depending on how much space I want the next time around...

Please becareful with your labtops, they don't take falls very well.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: