Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Humph

I'm really dreading my 11 hour class on Saturday. Yuck! Oh well. Life goes on.

I've decided last night that grocery shopping at Greatland Target is fine until you come upon their frozen pizza section.
You'd be surprised by how many vary types of frozen pizzas are floating around out there. However, Target is seriously lacking in this department. You can get your standard Jack's, Tombstones, Red Baron, Party Pizza business there but good luck finding anything else. The Cub I go to has probably the best frozen pizza selection ever. Here are my top five favorite frozen pizzas that you must try.

(In Specific Order)
1. Home Run Inn: Pepperoni & Sausage (The crust is amazing on this pie, I'm addicted I swear.)
2. Davanni's: Deep Dish Pepperoni (Takes for ever to make cause it's so deep, but so worth the wait.)
3. Freschetta: Pizza Amore's Meat Melody (Pre-Sliced)
4. Wolfgang Puck: Uncured Pepperoni Pizza (All natural)
5. Kashi: Roasted Garlic Chicken (Good for the heart)

So that's my top five as of today.
There's still some out there I haven't tried yet.

Sidenotes:
I watched episode 8 of Season 4 of Weeds last night. Weeds is a really good show. This season is alright, not as good as previous seasons. It's finally starting to get steam and getting juicy.

I also watched Shin A Light (The Rolling Stones Concert movie). I must say that I really enjoyed it. If you're any sort of fan of the Stones you must not hesitate any longer and go out and view this movie PERIOD

No comments: