Monday, August 25, 2008

Slob was his name O

I wore a white shirt to work today... Why? Because I'm a risk taker like that. I was wrapping up a cup of coffee (a hybrid mix I slapped together). When I managed to dribble on myself. GREAT! I instantly went into recovery mode and dashed to the bathroom where I washed the stain out (the best I could, until I get a chance to shout it out at least). Then I went over to the screen printers area with my super wet somewhat stain free shirt where I threw it in a huge belt dryer that's going all the time. It took about six times or so and BAM! Back to normal, kind of... My shirt's a little damp yet. But I can deal with it. Part of living the slob lifestyle I suppose. Damp and slightly stained that's how I roll.

I managed to watch most of the movies I gathered for my movie marathon weekend. I ended up substituting a couple new one movies in pushing some others back. I caught The Incredible Hulk, which was pretty good, considering I'm getting burned out with the whole comic book hero fad. I also substituted "I Like Killing Flies" a documentary about a hole-in-the-wall Greenwich Village restaurant. The restaurant owner has some really interesting philosophies about life while some were crazy but entertaining if anything.

Overall I had a successful Zach weekend.

No comments: