Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not much to report today.

A new Wacom pen is schedule to arrive via the UPS Monday morning. Can I get a woot woot? Yours truely will be back in business on the wacom front anyways. I have a huge canvas I need to paint too. I've had it since last December... An idea for it finally hit me. Elephants... Weird huh? In the mean time I've been watching movies, drinking beers and eating pizza. I lead a very slothful life. I know what I enjoy alright.

I watched The Wackness with Ben Kinsley last night. I'd say that it was enjoyable, it had a couple funny parts. It was weird seeing Ben with lots of hair. Josh Peck the kid from "Josh and Drake" did alright too. Man that kid has changed for the better, look wise. Good for him.

I also caught the latest episode of Weeds. Good episode this week indeed. "El Andy will not die this day... You will die!"

Wad & myself later smoked cigars outside where we spotted a huge spider living above our back door. We named her Abby. She even snatched a couple bugs while we were watching her. It was intense. Her web is huge too... Gross, spiders.

The Wackness had a good soundtrack. I ended up listening to Neil Young's Out On The Weekend a couple times. Along with Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie Album.

Tonight? I have to go to shopping... One of my least favorite things to do. I'm going camping / on a killing my liver adventure this weekend. I'll be gathering foods to survive on while I'm sleeping outside in a drunken stupor. JK I don't get that crazy... Very often. I am looking forward to playing a couple games of Croquet. You've gotta love a game that lets you use mallets. Especially once you find out someone has been juicing or cheating. Giving you the right to hit them with a mallet.


Have a good one kids.

zSd

No comments: