Friday, August 15, 2008

Tropic Thunder

I went to the movies last night with some friends and saw Tropic Thunder. I had high expectations for this movie. I've found that when ever I have high expectations for movies they hardly live up to them. Maybe I set the expectations too high to be obtained. The movie as a whole wasn't bad just mediocre. I'm going to give it another chance when it comes out on DVD. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for Tropic Thunder last night. For now my opinion is that this movie was a little overrated. Downy Jr did a pretty good job. Jack was his normal self. Ben was alright. The other guys were pretty good. Tom Cruise was a spaz. It's still hard to get over the whole scientology thing but he actually did alright.

I think next week I want to check out Pineapple Express.

No comments: