Monday, June 8, 2009

Pondering

I've been sort of kicking the tires on possibly going back to school. *whistles* sure is a pretty penny for what you're really getting. My research into the matter of course is only based off of one school that I've looked into so far. Makes me want to start my own school and charge people the same dollar amount. Especially after seeing some of the numbers this particular school expects people pay. I'm going to call my school Zachariah University. An experience of a life time. Students will learn the ways of Zach a doodling, beer drinking, movie watching, burger eating son of a gun. A well rounded experience if you ask me. Students will come out of my program in two point five years as well adjusted and extremely well rounded individuals ready to take on life's problems.

I think "continuing studies" courses here and there will suit me in the long run.

No comments: