Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Loving Buck's Mocha Grande

It only took three consecutive visits to my local Starbucks for the cute girl behind the counter to figure out my drink of choice.
She's got me pegged, I don't think I ever had a chance. I think it's because I'm an easy read. Simple but elegant and graceful. Unless it's one of my clumsy days. Those days are far and few between though. The rest of my time is spent sneaking up on you like a ninja. A giant ninja on a caffeine kick... Just what the world needs.

I'd rather support a Ma & Pop coffee shop, but none of them are open when I head out in the A.M. So the cute girl behind the counter at Starbucks will be getting my A.M. business. The rest of my Mocha business will be spent at Spy House during any non-A.M. periods.

Thank you.

P.S. If you're looking for a good movie to watch. Head out and purchase or rent Wristcutters A Love Story. It's a good little movie about falling in love in purgatory. Check it out.

No comments: